With your help we've been able to:
- order 2,500 mama kits that will be distributed during our two week trip.
- buy 250 cloth diapers sets ready to hand out
- plan several large outreach events that will reach thousands of women.
- prepare craft supplies to do with teenage moms at the crisis pregnancy centers
- gather all of the gifts and supplies to host two events for missionary women
We could not do what we do without your help! So even though not everyone can be on the team and travel with us, you are a vital part to our work.
We covet your prayers as we prepare to travel. Here are some of our main prayer needs:
- Travel safety and logistics. There are a lot of moving parts to our travel this time. Pray for things to go smoothly and for us to handle it well when it does not.
- Pray for the team as we prepare to go. Pray that we can find the time to prepare our hearts for this trip and be mentally and spiritually prepared to serve.
- Pray for the women we will serve. Pray for the women that need it most to be able to attend our events. Pray for them to listen well, ask good questions, and get the information they need most.
- Pray for all of us (Ugandan and Americans) to have a heart that is tender toward the gospel and that is listening for God at work around us.
- Pray for each of the pregnant women we will encounter and their unborn babies. Pray now for healthy pregnancies and smooth deliveries.
We'll do our best to post some trip updates here. You can also check out our Facebook page where more frequent updates will be posted.