We've had some exciting stuff happening the past couple of weeks.
- For those who missed it on Facebook, we posted beautiful pictures of Mary and Sweet Baby Kevin (posted below). I love to see her smile! Thank you for playing a small part in this woman's story.
- Through our partnership with The Hope Venture we were able to send more than $4000 to Uganda to purchase more mama kits. We're going to be able to help stock several new free medical clinics. Thank you so much for your generous gifts!
- I got to speak to a group of ladies in Dallas/Fort Worth. We had a great night of reuniting with old friends and making new ones. We made more than $500 for mama kits and I think we have several great new partners in ministry.
- Planning is underway for the next Mercy for Mamas mission trip. We're planning a trip for June (still working on exact dates). I am excited to see how this trip is going to take shape. Pray for wisdom as all of the details are ironed out.
- A couple of new speaking engagements are in the works. Details to follow when the time comes!
|Baby Kevin, healthy and growing.|
Here are just a few ideas that other groups have done... a preschool collected money for us in a special campaign of giving, a bible study group chose us to receive their weekly offering, a little girl held a lemondade/bake sale, a church collected money on mother's day, a group of ladies held a special tea to tell their friends about us, others have included us in their baby showers, and we were the weekly offering for a Vacation Bible School. These are just a few ideas of how you can help us out. I'm sure you all can come up with many more.
|Speaking in DFW, Cody may have been watching football while doing powerpoint for me. Silly boy!|
|I can't wait to see what beautiful mamas we will meet this year.|